In recent years, the protection of the ecological environment has always been highly valued. Especially in the area of pollution prevention and control, the government has always been very strict with the control of enterprises, especially the sewage disposal enterprises. Then, how can we avoid the "sword" of environmental protection inspection actions?
No need be afraid to do the followings:
First, implementing environmental protection policies
1. In line with national industrial policies and local industry access conditions, in line with the relevant requirements for eliminating backward production capacity.
2. Strictly implement the government's environmental impact assessment system and do a good job in environmental assessment and“three simultaneous”systems.
3. Dispose of the pollutant discharge permit according to law and discharge the pollutant according to the license content.
Second, improve company environment
A:The factory environment
The pavement is hardened in the plant area.There is no oil and no debris in the ground and wall surfaceof the factory. Especially, some solid waste such as oil drums and iron surface must enter the solid waste. Miscellaneous items such as old equipment, packing boxes, and waste products are not allowed to exist and need to be stored together (clean and tidy).
Separated area of hazardous waste
1). Set up a separate dedicated room with doors and windows, no other debris,fire protectionfacilities(such as fire sand, fire hydrants).
2). Install a cold light to avoid fire.
3). The ground is hardened, clean and tidy.
4). The double-locked double management system outside the door and the dangerous goods identification plate.
5). Indoor wall solid waste management system and solid waste production process flow chart and solid waste account.
Solid waste management
1. Hazardous wastes are collected and stored according to their characteristics.
2. The ground of the hazardous waste storage site should be hardened and treated, and it should be protected from rain, anti-lift and anti-leakage. The leachate enters the collection tank through the diversion tank.
3. Hazardous waste storage signs should be set up with hazardous waste warning signs, and hazardous waste containers and packaging bags should be marked with hazardous waste.
4. Establish a hazardous waste management account. Record the hazardous waste storage, utilization and disposal, establish a hazardous waste management plan and report to the district environmental protection bureau for the record, register the hazardous waste, and truthfully declare the types of hazardous waste, production, flow, storage, disposal and other relevant information.
5. Hazardous wastes shall be entrusted to units with corresponding hazardous waste business qualifications to use the disposal, and strictly implement the hazardous waste transfer plan approval and transfer joint order system.
B:The workshop environment
1). According to the actual situation, the ground of the production workshop shall adopt corresponding anti-seepage, anti-leakage and anti-corrosion measures. The workshop shall implement dry and wet separation. The plant area must fully implement the “two-way”, that is, hardening of the road site and greening in other areas.
2). The production site, installation area, semi-finished product area and finished product area of the production site shall be clearly defined. No running and dripping, the environment is clean and orderly.
3). Machine tools, machine tools add trays and pedals. The ground in the tank area and the general waste collection site shall be hardened and anti-seepage treated, and surrounding cofferdams shall be built around. Generally, waste collection measures shall be taken at the waste collection sites.
4). All kinds of pipelines in the plant area are set up clearly, the pipeline layout should be clearly installed, and they should be arranged in rows or columns along the wall or column, and laid in parallel.
Third, improve equipment level to reduce waste
1. Adopt the closed production process instead of the open production process, and it is preferred to adopt the continuous and automated production process instead of the intermittent production process to minimize the contact frequency between materials and the outside world.
2. Adopt advanced conveying equipment. Replace the existing water jet vacuum pump with liquid pump by using a material pump such as a shield pump, diaphragm pump or magnetic pump.
3. Optimize the way of feeding and discharging. The reactor should be fed with a bottom feed or with a dip tube.
4. Improve the efficiency of condensation recovery.
5. Using advanced drying equipment.
6. Standardize the storage of liquid materials.
7. Promote water-saving production process.
Fourth, wastewater management
1. Implement rain and sewage diversion.The initial rainwater collection pool specification meets the volume requirement of the initial rainfall; the wastewater collection plant establishes a wastewater collection tank separately, and the collected sewage is pumped to the enterprise's total wastewater collection tank through an overhead laying pipeline; the cooling water passes through the closed pipeline laid overhead is recycled; the rainwater collection system uses open trenches. All trenches and pools are concrete-concrete and have anti-seepage or anti-corrosion measures.
2. Disposal of production wastewater and initial rainwater. Wastewater self-treatment enterprises should establish wastewater treatment facilities that are compatible with production capacity and types of pollutants, and the wastewater treatment facilities operate normally and can achieve stable discharge standards.
3. Enterprises that are entrusted with waste water must sign an agreement with a qualified unit, complete the procedures for examination and approval, transfer, and establish an entrusted disposal account.
4. Discharge port setting. In principle, each company is only allowed to set up a sewage discharge port and a rainwater discharge port, and set up sampling monitoring wells and signs. The sewage discharge port should meet the requirements of standardization and rectification, so that “one obvious, two reasonable and three convenient”, that is, the environmental protection mark is obvious, the sewage outlet is set reasonably, the sewage discharge is reasonable, the sample is easy to collect, the monitoring and measurement is convenient, and the public participation and supervision are facilitated.
Fifth, waste gas management
Exhaust gas collection and transportation
1.The collection of exhaust gas should follow the principle of “collecting all receivables and collecting quality".The exhaust gas collection system should be designed according to factors such as gas properties and flow rate to ensure exhaust gas collection.
2. For equipment that produces fugitive dust or harmful gases, measures such as containment, isolation and negative pressure shall be taken.
3. The polluting gas should be collected by the gas collecting system of the production equipment as much as possible. When the gas is collected by the gas gathering (dust) cover, it should be surrounded or close to the pollution source as much as possible to reduce the inhalation range and facilitate the collection and control of pollution.
Sixth, noise management
Company should use equipment with low vibration and low noise as much as possible, and the noise emission should meet the requirements of "Environmental Noise Emission Standard for Industrial Enterprises' Boundary" (GB 12348-2008).
Seventh, Environmental emergency management
1. Establish and improve an emergency management system. Establish an environmental emergency management agency, establish an environmental emergency management system, and implement environmental emergency management personnel.
2. Prepare emergency plans for sudden environmental incidents in enterprises. Entrust a professional technical service organization to prepare a plan, and timely report to the environmental protection department on the basis of completing the internal evaluation and external evaluation.
3. Larger environmental risk enterprises should carry out environmental safety compliance construction work.
4. Implement environmental risk prevention measures.Standardize the construction of environmental risk prevention facilities, including emergency rescue pools, initial rainwater collection pools, production effluent discharge sluice gate valves, rainwater drain closure gate valves and hazardous chemical storage tank cofferdams, etc.,to ensure that once a safety production event occurs,production waste water, fire water, etc. are not in the factory area, and do not pollute the external environment.
5. Establish an environmental emergency materials warehouse.The emergency materials and equipment specified in the emergency plan must be in place,and a special warehouse should be set up, and a material warehouse management system should be established at the same time.
6. Conduct regular employee training drills. At least one environmental emergency knowledge training and emergency environmental incident emergency drills will be organized and archived at the annual level. Relevant account information and archival materials will be archived.
Eighth, Standardize environmental management
1. Standardize the whole process of marking the construction of the facility, and mark the key nodes of the treatment facility with special symbols such as marking and drawing,so that the entire process of the management facility can be seen at a glance and the quantitative management of the facility can be realized.
2. The enterprise shall not dismantle, idle or close the pollution prevention and control facilities in violation of regulations, and ensure that the pollution prevention and control facilities operate stably and meet the standards. When the exhaust gas treatment facilities are stopped due to accident conditions or equipment maintenance, the company shall immediately take emergency measures and stop production in time, and report to the Environmental Protection Agency.
3. The environmental protection rules and regulations are complete, and a special internal environmental protection agency is set up to establish an enterprise environmental management responsibility system composed of enterprise leaders, environmental management departments, workshop leaders and full-time environmental protection personnel.
4. The relevant files are complete, and the daily wastewater, waste gas treatment facilities operation, dosing, power consumption and maintenance records, and pollutant monitoring accounts are complete.